B1A4 High Touch Meeting


I write about High touch meeting. This time, I will introduction the B1A4 High Touch meeting. What is high touch meeting? High Touch meeting in K-pop can go casually so we only bought CD.  A lottery ticket is in the CD.  The CD has only hits. Let's High Touch meeting go. High touch ends in a moment. That is very sad.

 

B1A4 is an idol group of 5 people. They play an active part in various ways. For example they appear on variety programs, documentary programs, songwriter’s and acts. So they are called an all-around idol group. But I think this group dances better than other idol group. Recently their popularity has decreaced, but they are a still popular group.

 

High Touch is a moment really. The high touch can be made all the members. The correspondence is different for each person. For example there are a cheerful response, cool response, person who seem to be tired, unfriendly attitude and loving response. This time, B1A4 was overall a cheerful response, so I was interested. K-pop events are difficult for me to go to by myself because there are mostly girls around. But, K-pop events are fun. High Touch meeting also I feel as cocert events because it is same as an event.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

EXID Concert

Infinite Concert From DVD

Pentagon Meeting