VIXX concert


I’d like to write my impression of VIXX concerts. The concert was held in Pacifico Yokohama. When I still lived in Kyoto, the concert was held. At this time, I went to a live concert for the first time. It was a memorable concert. VIXX is best idol group in me.

 

VIXX is an idol group of 6 people. They are called an‘concept idol’ group in Korea. When music is made a concept is decided each time. For example, there are such concepts as Cyborg, Vampire, Jekyll and Hyde and Slave of Love. Their stage seems to be a musical. Especially, I like N in VIXX. He is very kind. His correspondence to fans is good correspondence. He volunteers various. I also like the dances in the musicals of VIXX.

 

The concert was very great. There are 3 reasons. First, I could enjoy it as an idol concert. And I had the feeling that I saw a musical. I could enjoy two thiys together. Secondly, the service for fans was good. Finally, It can be only seen. Because they are my most favorite group, I was satisfied to have the chance to to see them. I think thought I would like to see  VIXX on the stage.






コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

EXID Concert

Infinite Concert From DVD

Pentagon Meeting